Important Safety Information
Read all instructions before using the RecoveryAir compression systems for the first time.
This system is intended for use by people in good health. This system is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that may affect their normal well-being.
- If you are, or may be, pregnant, consult with your physician before use.
- Do not use this system over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation. Do not use if you have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis. This system should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions. Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain.
- Consult your physician prior to use.
Safety Warnings and Precautions
- Explosion Hazard: Do not use the RecoveryAir PRO Compression System in the presence of flammable gases, including flammable anesthetics.
- Electric Shock Hazard: Do not allow liquid to enter any part of the RecoveryAir PRO Compression System pump. Do not immerse in water or liquid. To clean, follow instructions found in this FAQ.
- Electric Shock Hazard: To prevent electric shock, do not open the pump. Do not attempt to service the pump yourself. All repairs should be performed only by Therabody trained and authorized service personnel. Service by unauthorized personnel will void any warranty.
- Stop using the system if there is any change in RecoveryAir PRO Compression System’s performance.
- Do not modify any part of the RecoveryAir PRO Compression System.
- The RecoveryAir pneumatic compression system includes small parts that could cause choking in children. Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not inflate the garment without wearing it over the intended body area or with open zippers. Doing so can damage the garment.
- Do not apply excessive force to the garment straps. Do not use the straps for any purpose other than intended by the manufacturer. Use of excessive force and/or misuse shall void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Do not stand or walk while wearing the garment.
- Disconnect the pump from the electrical outlet before cleaning and let it dry completely before reconnecting it to the electrical outlet.
- Do not operate the RecoveryAir PRO Compression System while operating a vehicle.
- Do not store or transport the RecoveryAir PRO Compression System beyond the specified temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure range.
- Do not use the RecoveryAir PRO Compression System beyond the specified temperature range: 10 to 30°C (50 to 86°F).
- Do not use the RecoveryAir PRO Compression System beyond the specified humidity range: 30%rH–75%rH, non-condensing.
- Only use the RecoveryAir PRO Compression System up to 3000m above mean sea level.
- To prevent any damage to the RecoveryAir PRO Compression System, keep it away from dust, lint, and dirt. Keep away from sources of heat or moisture.
- To prevent any damage to equipment, use only accessories, detachable parts, and materials described in the User Manual.
- While in use, place the pump on a horizontal firm surface only. Do not place the pump on a bed, blanket, mattress, pillow, or soft furniture. Do not cover the pump.
- The equipment is to be installed and put into service according to the EMC information provided in Chapter 11 - EMC Manufacturer Declarations.
- Portable and mobile RF communication equipment might affect the equipment.
- For indoor use only.
- Use only the DC power adapter provided with the pump.
- The massage sensation should be pleasant and comfortable. If you experience pain or discomfort during or after the massage or if there is onset of bruising or irritation during or after the massage, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Do not hand or machine wash. Surface wipe only.
- Do not allow liquid to get into the air inlets.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not wring, iron, tumble, or force heat dry