All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment (excluding shipping and handling charges). When returning a gift, you’ll receive an online credit in the amount of the purchase price. If we choose to provide a refund and no record of sale is available, we may ask for personal identification and you will receive an online credit at the current price for your return. Return will be provided via a Therabody online credit at the current price. Online credits can be used at Therabody.com but are not valid for use in Therabody retail locations.
If you received an incorrect or damaged item, please contact our Customer Experience Team with your order number and description of the incorrect or damaged order.
If you wish to cancel your order let us know no later than 15 minutes after the time you submit your order by chatting with us or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests received after 15 minutes are subject to our ability to reroute your order with our carrier. We are happy to attempt to reroute your order, but please know that we might not be able to do so. In this case, you will receive your order and will need to return it to us. Please refer to order return instructions.
- First, verify your shipping address, to do this, locate your tracking number in your shipping confirmation email or log into your account and check your order history.
- If your order was marked as “delivered” please wait 48 hours - sometimes delivered packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- Check to see if someone else accepted the delivery like a neighbor or another household member unless you have health or safety concerns.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive packages.
- Purchases of machines from unauthorized dealers or seller
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. attachments over 30 days)
- Accidental damage
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Therabody’s control.
- Faults caused by: Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the device; Use of the Theragun device which is not in accordance with the Operating Manual; Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Therabody or its authorized agents