Everything you need – all in one place.
RecoveryTherm is a line of the most advanced wearable devices to combine heat, cold, and vibration for localized relief — making ice packs and heating pads a thing of the past.
RecoveryTherm Hot & Cold Vibration Knee is an all-in-one device that seamlessly combines cold, heat and vibration therapy to optimize recovery and keep you moving throughout the day. With cold therapy, manage pain and inflammation. To reduce tension and aches, apply heat. And to maximize effectiveness, try vibration for increased blood flow and pain relief. Our proprietary Cryothermal Technology enables fast cooling, heating and effective contrast therapy. RecoveryTherm takes knee rehabilitation to the next level.
RecoveryTherm Hot Vibration Back & Core is an all-in-one wearable device that provides precise heat paired with expertly placed vibration to reduce back and core discomfort. This device helps with everything from minor muscle tweaks to injuries and aches to menstrual cramps, as well as chronic lower back pain and post-workout recovery. With the touch of a button, feel the full treatment almost immediately. Hands-free and convenient, you can easily slip it on and go about your day. Our innovative Carbon Fiber Mesh distributes consistent heat around your body, while Germanium fabric naturally emits far infrared light to help regulate temperature, increase circulation and enhance the body’s natural healing process. This is advanced relief to keep you moving throughout your day.
Putting on your device
- Find a comfortable position sitting down or standing upright.
- To put the RecoveryTherm™️ Hot Vibration Back & Core on, wrap the garment around your lower back. Position the wrap so that the control module is on the right side of your body, facing outwards.
- Hold the strap’s left and right sides in either hand, adjust to ensure they are approximately the same distance.
- Place the left side strap on your belly button, and place the right strap on top. Secure in place with the Velcro strap. The garment should feel snug but not too tight. The control module should rest between the center of your body and your right hip.
Using your garment
- Insert the battery into the control panel. There is only one correct battery insertion position in the battery dock. Do not force the battery into place. The Therabody logo should be facing outwards when inserted.
- Press and hold the power button for two seconds.
- RecoveryTherm™️ Hot Vibration Back & Core delivers heat on the front and back of your core for a customizable 360-degree heat therapy treatment. Short press the heat buttons to toggle between the three heat settings on both the front and back.
- Add vibration therapy to your back treatment by pressing the vibration button. Toggle between the three vibration modes (low intensity, high intensity, and wave) by short-pressing the vibration button.
- The treatment will last about 20 minutes. Turn the garment back on if you’d like to repeat the treatment.
- The RecoveryTherm™ Hot & Cold Vibration Knee is NOT waterproof or machine washable. Do not allow excess liquids or water to enter the product.
- Remove the battery before cleaning.
- To clean, wipe the inner surface of the strap with a dampened microfiber cloth. Wipe down the metallic parts and the flexible fingers.