Total control of your recovery.
The PRO difference
Faster. Safer. More effective.
When it comes to pneumatic compression, not all systems are created equal. Our clinically-effective design is critical to the safety and recovery of your most valuable asset—your body.
True negative gradient of pressure
Our unique true negative gradient of pressure sequentially travels up the limb from the foot toward the heart in 4 internal overlapping chambers. The spiraling overlap of chambers safely maximizes circulation vs. other designs that interrupt air flow and create potentially harmful peaks and valleys of pressure.
Faster recovery, 3x the speed of competitors
Faster recovery is all about more cycles of inflation and deflation in a given amount of time. By detecting a full inflation based on precise pressure, RecoveryAir's high performance compressor reaches the optimal point for a full and rapid pressure release 3 times faster.
Safer with precise pressure control
Our system allows you to set your session to precise units of pressure and monitors pressure according to the size of the limb being treated to prevent dangerous overconstriction. Many systems deliver a wide range of pressure within an arbitrary setting, often inflating past a normal human blood pressure.
More effective with full inflation and deflation
Like a sponge, RecoveryAir’s precise pressure control and true negative gradient allow for a fuller, more complete cycle of compression and release. This flushes out metabolic waste more effectively, and allows fresh, oxygenated blood to return to the limb faster.
Faster recovery starts with a full flush.
RecoveryAir PRO Pump
DC power adaptor
2-Year Limited Warranty
Precision: Adjustable Range (20-100 mmHg) in increments of 1 mmHg
Gradient Type: Full Negative
Decompression: Full and Rapid
Cycle Time: 20 cycles in 20 minutes (2-3x faster than average)
4.2 lbs (1.5 kg)
8.6 in (L) x 6.7 in (W) x 5.1 in (H)
22 cm (L) × 17cm (W) ×13 cm (H)
Important Safety Information for RecoveryAir products
Contraindications for Use
- This system is intended for use by people in good health. This system is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that may affect their normal well-being.
- If you are, or may be, pregnant, consult with your physician before use.
- Do not use this system over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation. Do not use if you have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis. This system should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions. Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain.
- Consult your physician prior to use.
Safety Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use RecoveryAir products in the presence of flammable gases, including flammable anesthetics.
- Do not allow liquid to enter any part of the RecoveryAir compression device. Do not immerse.
- To prevent electric shock, do not open the console. Do not attempt to service the console yourself. All maintenance tasks should be performed only by Therabody trained and authorized service personnel according to return policy and replacement guidelines. Service by unauthorized personnel shall void any warranty.
- Stop massage in case of any change of the RecoveryAir system performance.
- Use the RecoveryAir system only with compatible RecoveryAir garments and accessories.
- Do not modify any part of the RecoveryAir system.
- The RecoveryAir system includes small parts. To avoid choking, do not swallow, and keep away from children and pets.