The mini is your pocket-sized partner, giving you Theragun quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, Theragun mini is the most agile massage device that goes wherever you do.
*Return qualifying product within 60 days of receipt for a full refund plus free return shipping. Offer valid in the contiguous U.S. only. Excludes orders shipped to Military Bases, PO boxes, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Alaska and Hawaii. Return must be initiated within the trial period. Visit Therabody’s Return Policy for return instructions. Upon receipt of the qualifying return, Therabody will issue a full refund via the original form of payment.
Qualifying devices include:
Theragun PRO, Theragun Elite, Theragun Prime, Theragun mini, Wave Roller, Wave Solo, Wave Duo, PowerDot Uno, PowerDot Duo, PowerDot Pro Bundle, RecoveryAir PRO Gen 2, RecoveryAir JetBoots, RecoveryAir Prime
CBD Add On Products
- 60-day risk-free trial
- Free shipping
- Industry-leading warranty
With extended battery life and a build that defies convention, mini is the on-the-go extension to your Theragun self care experience.
Grip 150-Minute Total Battery Life QuietForce Technology
mini, Soft Case, Standard Ball Attachment, Power Adapter
1750, 2100, 2400 percussions per minute
All 4th Generation attachments
6 in x 5.3 in x 2.25 in
(15.2 cm x 13.5 cm x 7.7 cm)
Battery Life and Charge Time
150 minutes; 80 minutes
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
1. To turn on the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold for 2 seconds the multi-functional power/speed button on the right side of the device.
2. Float the device across areas in need of treatment, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
3. Press the power/speed button again to toggle between 3 speeds.
4. The mini should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
5. To turn off the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold the power/speed button until the device shuts off.
Connecting Attachments to the mini
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment. Your Theragun mini comes with a Standard Ball attachment designed for overall use. It is also compatible with all available attachments, excluding those exclusive to the first-generation Theragun liv.
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the charging port of the Theragun mini.
2. The LED light on the power/speed button will flash until fully charged.
3. Charging is complete when the LED light on the power/ speed button is solid green.
4. Battery level is continuously displayed on the LED light of the power/speed button when the device is on. To view battery level when the device is off, briefly press the power/ speed button and the LED battery light will flash to indicate the battery level.
Battery level on the mini is indicated with the following colors:
Flashing red: Low charge
Flashing blue: Half-way charged
Flashing green: High charge
Solid green: Fully charged
Therabody does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, retailers, remote purchasers or the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a retailer to obligate Therabody in any way beyond the terms set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse, accident, liquids, including but not limited to, water or lotions, the attachment of any unauthorized accessories, alteration to the product, improper use, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical power supply, loss of power, variation in line voltage, dropped product, malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer's recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, neglect, vandalism or environmental conditions, loss of use during the period the product is at the Theragun repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of Therabody.
This warranty provided herein shall be the sole and exclusive warranty. There shall be no other warranties expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness, or any other obligation on the part of the company with respect to products covered by this warranty. Therabody shall have no liability for any incidental, consequential or special damages. In no event shall this warranty require more than the repair or replacement of any part or parts which is found to be defective within the effective warranty period. No refunds will be given. If replacement parts for defective and materials are not available, Therabody reserves the right to make product substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged and/or resealed products, including but not limited to the sale of such products on Internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified without the prior express and written consent of Theragun, Inc.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights, which may vary from state to state. Because of individual state regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty is effective for all Theragun products purchased through a Therabody website within the timelines covered. Any modifications or adaptation to enable it to operate in any other country are not covered under this warranty.