Differentiating your guest experience throughout their stay
From boutique hotels to global chains, Therabody is transforming the guest experience with a suite of one-of-a-kind wellness solutions. Whether it be at check-in, the fitness center, or during a spa treatment, we leverage Therabody’s handheld percussive therapy devices to create personalized solutions that differentiate your business in the competitive landscape.
We can provide personalized wellness solutions to ensure your guests self-care needs are taken care of.
Unique course offerings for your licensed massage therapists and spa staff to learn the science behind using Therabody products in spa treatments.
Let your guests take their recovery experience home. Whether you have shelf space or not, every Therabody retail solution is customized to your specific needs.
Our 4th Generation product line provides a complete wellness solution that fits into any area within the hotel.
• Theragun can be offered as an in-room amenity, to provide instant rejuvenation for travel fatigue and guests on the go or to unwind after a long day.
• Theragun Percussive Therapy can be offered as an add-on to massage treatments or other spa treatment offerings in the nail or hair salon.
• Theragun Percussive Therapy can be offered as a stand-alone specialized deep-muscle treatment.
• Theragun devices can be displayed on a wireless charging rack in the hotel fitness center providing guests an enhanced self-service experience
• As a differentiator in the space, hotel events can offer “Recovery and Rejuvenation” breakout sessions with Theragun devices.
• Theragun devices can live in the hotel staff break rooms to offer relief throughout long, busy work days
This two hour digital course provides individuals with a foundational level of education on Theragun Percussive Therapy. This course covers the origins, basic science, and simple application principles. The course is designed to set massage therapists up for further education. Therapists will receive one CEU accredited from NCBTMB.
In this four hour course, massage therapists will learn the origins, the basic science behind Theragun Percussive Therapy, while also participating in a in-depth practical application portion. Therapists will adopt protocols for usage during massage sessions and will receive four CEU's accredited from NCBTMB.
Via Zoom, massage therapists will learn the origins, the basic science behind Theragun Percussive Therapy, while also participating in a in-depth practical application portion Therapists will adopt protocols for usage during massage sessions and will receive four CEU's accredited from NCBTMB. This course is four hours.
• Hotels can purchase Theragun and products at the wholesale price, selling at retail pricing in the spa, gift shops and lobbies.
• Through custom affiliate links, EDI or integrated e-commerce, Therabody works to create the most frictionless retail experience for both guests and staff, without the cost of taking inventory.
• Theragun Elite™, our quietest device, easily sits inside of the guest room and blends into the background of any spa treatment session, delivering unparalleled power with our proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™.
• Theragun mini™ is your pocket-sized partner, giving you Theragun quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, Theragun mini is a perfect retail option, serving as a great companion for tension relief while on-the-go and traveling.
• Theragun PRO™ is the most powerful and durable commercial-grade percussive therapy device perfectly suited for the hotel’s fitness center.
• Wave Roller™, is thoughtfully constructed to deliver the most powerful and efficient foam rolling experience, complimenting the Pro inside the hotel fitness center.
• Our multi-purpose, yoga and fitness mat is soft and comfortable. The mat is anti-skid in wet and dry environments with an elastic rubber bottom for maximum cushioning and joint protection. Perfect for private or group workouts at the hotel.