- First, verify your shipping address, to do this, locate your tracking number in your shipping confirmation email or log into your account and check your order history. If your order was marked as “delivered” please wait 48 hours - sometimes delivered packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- Check to see if someone else accepted the delivery like a neighbor or another household member unless you have health or safety concerns.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive packages.
For any issues pertaining to your order, please reach out to us at via phone or chat, and we’ll work with the mail courier to investigate further into the status of your order.