Getting started is easier than ever.
Add item(s) to your cart and select Klarna at checkout.
Enter a few personal details and select how you'll pay.
All done! Simply manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Pay your way. With Klarna, you've got options.
*Rates from 0-30% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
It's never been easier to find the relief you need.
Explore our wellness solutions and check out with Klarna today.
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of smooth payments to more than 200,000 online stores. Over 90 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
Before you make (another) purchase with Klarna it helps to know how to qualify for Klarna’s payment options.
Be old enough
You need to be at least 18 in order to use Klarna’s payment options.
Have a positive credit history
History of positive behavior as a Klarna customer can improve your chances of being approved, so ensure to not miss a payment.
Good to know:
You can sign up for free to one of the Credit Reference Agencies (Experian or Transunion) to understand your credit profile and for guidance about how it could be improved. If you have been declined because we have not been able to verify your details, it may be that there is conflicting information held by the Credit Reference Agencies so Klarna is unable to confirm your identity.
Don’t have a lot of debt
If you still have balances on unpaid purchases, it would be beneficial to pay them off to possibly increase your chance of approval.
Connect your bank account
If given the option, connect your bank account with Klarna. This will give us the chance to get a clearer picture of your ability to pay, and as a result, we will be able to make an informed credit decision. This option is only presented when we can’t get enough information from other sources. Know that we handle your data carefully and that you can remove your bank account granted access at any time.
Don’t give up
The total amount in the shopping cart may be too high, so remove an item(s) and try again.
Good to know:
Each purchase is a new decision so one rejection does not mean that your future purchases will always be declined and it doesn’t negatively impact your credit score. Please be aware that attempting too many purchases in a short amount of time may result in being rejected as fraud prevention. If you have tried all the options above, but you are still unable to successfully place your purchase, we recommend you to place the order using another payment method. Please note, customer service agents are not able to change nor influence the decision of the automated approval process.
As a responsible lender, Klarna wants to make sure they're helping our customers make the right financial decisions for their circumstances. When a credit check is performed, Klarna verifies your identity using the details you provided and looks at information from your credit report to understand your financial behaviour and evaluate your creditworthiness.
Depending on the payment method or service you choose, Klarna may perform different types of searches to check your financial standing. You can find an overview of the credit checks Klarna runs for their payment options and services and whether they impact your credit score below.
Using Klarna will not affect your credit score when:
- Choosing to ‘Pay in 3 instalments’
- Deciding to ‘Pay in 30 days’
- Creating a ‘One-time card’
- Taking out a Covid-19 related payment holiday.
Using Klarna might affect your credit score when:
- Applying for one of our Financing options.
- Taking out a standard payment holiday for our Financing options.
- If you decide to use Financing, Klarna might perform a credit check with credit reference agencies to complete your credit assessment. This credit check will show up as an inquiry on your credit report, will be visible to other lenders and might impact your credit score.
Our third party credit checks are performed by Transunion & Experian. If you have any questions regarding their services, your credit score or the data provided as part of a credit check, we advise you to reach out to them directly.
For the above mentioned, Klarna will perform a credit check that will not be visible to other lenders and therefore won’t impact your credit score in any way.
These checks are performed in accordance with Klarna’s Terms & Conditions.
Make payments and check the status of your payments online or in the Klarna app. Log in online to make a secure payment with either a debit or credit card.
No. There is no set limit for how many purchases you can place using Klarna. However, the approval decision when shopping with Klarna can depend on the following:
- Your credit history with Klarna
- Your open debt and unpaid orders with Klarna
- The purchase amount of your shopping basket
- The information from the external credit lookup
Please note: Each time you use Klarna we are making a fresh decision. Restrictions are tighter for ‘new’ shoppers until we get to know you, and over time you will be able to spend more.
Klarna does not approve 100% of all orders and their aim is to support responsible, ethical, and sensible spending habits. We understand that it can be frustrating to be declined for purchase especially having previously been approved. However, their approval process ensures Klarna offers responsible lending and services to our customers.
How can I increase my eligibility?
- If you still have balances on unpaid purchases with Klarna, we recommend paying some of them off first to increase the possibility of being approved for your next purchase
- The total amount in the shopping cart may be too high, so try to remove an item(s) and try again
- Ensure your name and billing address match those held by your bank account or electoral roll
- History of positive behaviour as a Klarna customer can improve your chances of being approved
- Length of time you have been a Klarna customer may increase your limit
- If given the option, connect your bank account with Klarna. This will give Klarna the chance to get a clearer picture of your ability to pay, and as a result, they will be able to make an informed credit decision. This option is only presented when Klarna can’t get enough information from other sources. Know that Klarna handles your data carefully and that you can remove your bank account granted access at any time.
Good to know:
- Each purchase is a new decision so one rejection does not mean that your future purchases will always be declined
- Attempting too many purchases in a short amount of time may result in being rejected (fraud prevention)
- The approval decision is not based solely on credit information, but rather multiple internal data points such as past payment history
If you want to return your purchase, please follow these steps:
- Follow the store’s return instructions
- Returns are subject to the store’s return policy, so please check the store’s website for information on their return policy and instructions on how to make a return.
- Let Klarna know you’ve returned items.
- If the due date is approaching and you need extra time to solve the return with the store, just let Klarna know that you are waiting for a return to be registered, by pausing your invoice. Pause your invoice by logging in and choosing the purchase you returned and then selecting Report return.
- Save the tracking information.
- If your return is not registered by the store, Klarna can only support you if you can provide us with the package tracking information. If you have returned goods ordered online to the physical store, please keep proof of the return until it has been processed.
- Check the My Klarna for updates
- Once the store has adjusted your Klarna invoice, Klarna will notify you or send you an email with the new amount to pay. How your refund will be processed depends on the payment method you have used. If you have any questions regarding the status of your return or refund eligibility, please contact the store directly.
Good to know: Please follow the steps above in the case of a partial return as well.
To cancel your order, follow these steps:
- Contact the store
- Contact the store directly to cancel your order. Always follow the store’s cancelation policy. As the payment provider, Klarna can’t cancel your order.
- Wait for the store’s confirmation
- Klarna will cancel your payment accordingly and refund any paid amount when the store confirms the cancellation.
- Check for updates in the Klarna app
- You can check the status of your order anytime under Purchases in the Klarna app
- Receive refund
- Refund processing times vary and can take up to 14 days, depending on your financial institution. If 14 days have passed since the store confirmed your cancellation and you’re still missing your refund, please chat with Klarna Customer Service with your cancellation confirmation available