If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- First, verify your shipping address, to do this, locate your tracking number in your shipping confirmation email or log into your account and check your order history.
- If your order was marked as “delivered” please wait 48 hours - sometimes delivered packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- Check to see if someone else accepted the delivery like a neighbor or another household member unless you have health or safety concerns.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive packages.